Hey, I’m glad you made it here.
I’m Justin Rivelli and I have an obsession with helping people look, feel, and perform the best they can.
WHAT I DO
In my spare time you’ll find me reading research, creating content, or planning future projects. I also get asked to perform lectures, events, and hands on learning experiences at local businesses and fitness facilities along the east coast.
You may have noticed the title of this blog is Justin Rivelli’s “Physique” Transformations, but it’s so much more than this.
I WORK WITH PEOPLE IN NEED OR WANT OF…
-Fat loss and lean muscle gain
-Strength, conditioning, and power
-Mobility and flexibility
-Rehabilitation and injury recovery
-Overall performance and function
-Nutritional guidance according to your goal
-Compliance, mindset development, and personal productivity
WHO HAVE I HELPED SO FAR?
– The general population
– Doctors, physical therapists, lawyers, sculptors, college professors, models, and division 1 athletes
– CEO’s, business owners, and other high performing people
– Children as young as 7 years of age
– Teenagers ranging from obese to competitive athletes
– People over 85 years of age
– Professional male/women bodybuilders, figure and bikini competitors, and male physique competitors.
– CrossFit facilities, physical therapy offices, athletic training rooms
– Companies, schools, hospitals, and country clubs
– Military personnel, fire fighters, police and court officers, as well as their academies
HERE ARE SOME OF MY CURRENT BELIEFS
- The ability to get people into the physical shape they want is my life. I will happily hand you all of your money back if I cannot do so.
- You should be getting thoroughly evaluated, screened and assessed before any type of program is designed for you.
- We must look at the big picture. Not just what you’re doing training and nutritionally. Things like your work and home life, sleep, stress and psychology all work together.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE, I LOVE WHAT I DO
If you’re ready to make a huge body transformation and achieve your goals whether it be for fat loss, gaining muscle, or improving performance in a particular area, you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise I’ll see you around my site!
Thanks for visiting!
If you want to learn more, connect with me, or are interested in any of my services, I welcome you to email me personally at email@example.com.
- How long have you been workout out? I’ve been training consistently for a little over 18 years as of the year 2022.
- How long have you been coaching people? 14 years.
- Did you ever go to school? Even though I don’t attribute much to this, I do have a Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training/Sports Medicine.
If you made it this far, I’m also a drummer in a five piece band (from Berkshire County, MA) that travels and gigs from our hometown, all the way down to East coast to places like Boston, Cape Cod, and New York.