- Most people overlook the critical aspects of an effective exercise routine.
- In this workshop you’ll learn how to perform the basic exercises that are often undervalued yet required for fitness success.
- You’ll also receive individualized coaching and direction from one of us at all times.
Who is this for:
- Adults who want to bring out the best in their body and performance, with an emphasis on cautious and calculated coaching.
- Those who want to get back into exercising in an appropriate way that’s practical for their lifestyle.
- It’s also for people who are just starting out, and/or would like to improve their self-esteem and self-satisfaction with fitness.
- Date: April 27th, 2022
- Time: 5:30pm to 6:45pm
- Place: My gym at 2 South Street, Suite #40, in Pittsfield MA
- Requirements: A change of sneakers and athletic type clothes
- Price: $100.00 and bring a friend for FREE
- Contact: Justin Rivelli
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (413) 281-1615
We’re only accepting 8 participants total. Payment must be made 48 hours in advance to claim your spot.
Bonus Gift! For attending the workshop I’ll send you a FREE, no equipment needed, full body workout routine (with video demos) so you can use what you’ve learned.
You can apply to attend by sending me a direct message or email to email@example.com.
I’d love to talk with you and see if you’re a good fit.
P.S. If you’re on the fence about applying to attend, I have plenty of client testimonials that will gladly speak to you about their experience under my guidance.