- 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 to 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 to 2 tbsp of water
- Pour 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder into a cup or small bow.
- Add around a tbsp of water to the mix until it is the consistency of peanut butter. (It will be hard to mix at first)
- Stir in the tbsp of nut butter.
- Put in the microwave on high for about 5 to 15 seconds. (or so it stays gooey) You should not be able to pick it up. Again, it should look somewhat like hot fudge. Eat this with a spoon!
Serving Size: 1 Brownie
Carbohydrates: Close to 0g depending on the protein powder
Total Calories: 194 calories