The Walking Dumbbell Lunge Challenge
The Goal: 50 Reps Total (25 each leg)
Females: You must use a total of half of your bodyweight (in lbs) with dumbbells . For example, someone who weighs 140 lbs, would use 35 lb dumbbells in each hand.
Males: You must use a total of 70% of your bodyweight (in lbs) with dumbbells . For example, someone who weighs 185 lbs, would use 65 lb dumbbells in each hand.
- You will be disqualified if you drop the dumbbells, and/or fall over.
- You can rest as long as you want, however the weights must stay in your hands, and you must remain standing on two feet.
- Your back knee has to make contact with the ground with each step, otherwise the rep doesn’t count.
- Straps are allowed.
- You can “step too” or “step through” when lunging.
- The stride length of each step doesn’t matter. You can use a short, moderate or long step.