- 2 quarts chicken stock
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 medium sized boneless, skinless,chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown rice uncooked measure (Optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper the chicken chicken breast. Bake it in the oven at 330 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or so that it stays very tender.
- Heat broth in a large saucepan on medium.
- As the broth begins to bubble, add vegetables and rice.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked chicken, stir into soup, then cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Total Calories: 250