Hi visitor, I’m glad you made it here.
I’m Justin Rivelli. I have an obsession with helping people like you, look incredible, feel fantastic, and perform the best they can.
WHAT I DO
In my “spare time” you’ll find me reading research, creating fitness content, or planning future projects to add value to others in some way.
I also get asked to perform lectures, events, and hands on learning experiences, in a variety of places, with no boundaries or limitations, on what topics I desire to create some buzz about.
You may have noticed the title of this blog is Justin Rivelli’s “Physique” Transformations, but it’s so much more than this.
I WORK WITH PEOPLE IN NEED OR WANT OF…
-Fat loss and lean muscle gain
-Strength, conditioning, and power
-Mobility and flexibility
-Rehabilitation and injury recovery
-Overall performance and function
-Nutritional guidance according to your goal
-Compliance, mindset development, and personal productivity
WHO HAVE I HELPED SO FAR?
– The general population
– Doctors, physical therapists, lawyers, sculptors, college professors, models, and division 1 athletes
– CEO’s, business owners, and other high performing people
– Children as young as 7 years of age
– Teenagers ranging from obese to competitive athletes
– People over 85 years of age
– Professional male/women bodybuilders, figure and bikini competitors, and male physique competitors.
– CrossFit facilities, physical therapy offices, athletic training rooms
– Companies, schools, hospitals, and country clubs
– Military and police academies
WHO AM I?
I’d rather not assign letters next to my name, or be called a “certified” anything.
I don’t want you to consider me a sports medicine professional, personal trainer, or fitness nutrition specialist. Instead, think of me as a coach who provides you with the guidance necessary, to get you the results you’re capable of, according to your current circumstances.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE CURRENT BELIEFS I HAVE
- The ability to get people 100% guaranteed results is my life. I will happily hand all of your money back if I cannot do so.
- You should be getting thoroughly evaluated, screened and assessed before any type of program is designed for you.
- We must look at the big picture. Not just what you’re doing training and nutritionally. Things like your work and home life, sleep, stress and psychology all work in synergy.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE, I LOVE WHAT I DO
If you’re ready to make a huge transformation and achieve your goals, whether it be for fat loss, gaining muscle, or improved performance, you can contact me here. Otherwise I’ll see you around my site!
Thanks for visiting!
1. If you want to learn more, connect with me, or are interested in any of my services, I welcome you to email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Use this form to ask me anything, or inquire about online or in-person coaching.
- How long have you been workout out? I’ve been training for a little over fifteen years as of 2019.
- How long have you been coaching? A little over 12 years.
- Did you ever go to school? Even though I don’t attribute much to this, I do have a Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training/Sports Medicine.
If you made it this far, I’m also a drummer in a four piece band (from Berkshire County, MA) that travels and gigs from our hometown, to Boston, to New York.