Hi, I’m Justin Rivelli and I have an obsession with helping people look incredible, feel fantastic, and perform the best they can.
WHAT I DO
Although a lot of my time is spent coaching and mentoring (dozens of people), through training and nutrition programs (both in person and online), that just skims the surface of what I do.
In my “spare time” you’ll find me reading research, creating content through platforms like YouTube, or planning future projects to add value to others in some way.
Furthermore, you’ll catch me experimenting with ideas and methods, with multiple people including myself, on a continuous basis. I also get asked to perform lectures and hands on learning experiences, in a variety of places, with no boundaries or limitations, on what topics I desire to create some buzz about.
You may have noticed the title of this blog is Justin Rivelli’s “Physique” Transformations, but it’s so much more than this.
I WORK WITH PEOPLE IN NEED OR WANT OF…
-Fat loss and lean muscle gain
-Strength, conditioning, and power
-Mobility and flexibility
-Rehabilitation and injury recovery
-Overall performance and function
-Nutritional guidance according to your goal
-Compliance, mindset development, and personal productivity
WHO HAVE I HELPED SO FAR?
– The general population
– Doctors, physical therapists, lawyers, sculptors, college professors, models, and division 1 athletes
– CEO’s, business owners, and other high performing people
– Children as young as 7 years of age
– Teenagers ranging from obese to competitive athletes
– People over 85 years of age
– Professional male/women bodybuilders, figure and bikini competitors, and male physique competitors.
– CrossFit facilities, physical therapy offices, athletic training rooms
– Companies, schools, hospitals, and country clubs
– Military and police academies
WHO AM I?
The reality is, I’d rather defer myself from being called a “certified” anything.
I don’t want you to consider me a sports medicine professional, athletic trainer, personal trainer, strength and conditioning coach, or fitness nutrition specialist. Instead, think of me as a coach who gets you results, by providing you with the guidance necessary, according to your current circumstances.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE CURRENT BELIEFS I HAVE
- The ability to get people 100% guaranteed results is my life. I will happily hand all of your money back if I cannot do so.
- You should be getting thoroughly evaluated, screened and assessed before any type of program is designed for you.
- We must look at the big picture. Not just what you’re doing training and nutritionally. Things like your work and home life, sleep, stress and psychology all work in synergy.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE, I LOVE WHAT I DO
If you’re ready to make a huge transformation and achieve your goals, whether it be for fat loss, gaining muscle, or improved performance, you can contact me here. Otherwise I’ll see you around my site!
Thanks for visiting!
Here is my Instagram page, YouTube channel, and Facebook page, where I’m usually more active.
- How long have you been training? I’ve been “lifting” for a little over twelve years as of 2016, but have been involved with sports and movement my entire life.
- How long have you been coaching? A little over nine years.
- Did you ever go to school? Even though I don’t attribute much to this, I do have a Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training/Sports Medicine.