- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1-2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of black organic coffee
- 4 tbsp of raw or organic milk if you can handle lactose. If not just use water.
- Banana (Optional)
- 3-5 ice cubes
Note: If you have chocolate protein powder you can choose whether you want the extra cocoa powder or not to make it double chocolate.
- Put all liquids into the blender.
- Add in all dry ingredients, ice cubes and fruit.
- Blend until it is mixed and smooth.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
Carbohydrates: 5g (32g with medium sized banana)
Calories: 170 calories (270 calories with medium sized banana)